Need Skimmer Sump Help!!! Please

ok so i got my tank from another dude. its been up and running for at least couple months. tons of live rock and fish are in there to. its a 150g.

my problem is that the euro reef skimmer keeps pouring out wet bubbles out ot the tiop lid and into the sump causing bubbles in sump and of course tank.

can anybody come over and help me please!

also for some reason i can never keep my water level in the sump. im always having to add more water. and all thats in the sump is the skimmer.

i dunno what else to do. if anyone can do anything please let me know. i wanna meet new ppl in this hobby and learn as much as possible.

thanks to all.

adrian

my problem is that the euro reef skimmer keeps pouring out wet bubbles out ot the tiop lid and into the sump causing bubbles in sump and of course tank.

Is you skimmer cup full? It may need to be emptied. The skimmer may also need to be adjusted so that it's skimming properly (not too wet).

also for some reason i can never keep my water level in the sump. im always having to add more water. and all thats in the sump is the skimmer.

Your water level is dropping because water is evaporating from your system. Topoff with freshwater, not saltwater. There are manufacturers of auto-topoff systems that reduce topoff maintenance. www.top-off.com for example