new from temple

netmaster

Hi my name is Chris, I got into sw a little over a year ago with my 20 gallon, and 10 months ago I started a 10 gallon fwlr tank thats all damsels, I have a question about the site someone has some chaeto that I want for the 10gal refugium that I am setting up, but I dont know what pm is or how to do it I need to know that to claim it

Hi my name is Chris, I got into sw a little over a year ago with my 20 gallon, and 10 months ago I started a 10 gallon fwlr tank thats all damsels, I have a question about the site someone has some chaeto that I want for the 10gal refugium that I am setting up, but I dont know what pm is or how to do it I need to know that to claim it

PM = personal message. It's similar to an e-mail system within this website.

Click on the user's name, and you will be take to his/her profile screen. Then click "send a personal message".

wave.gifWelcome Chris!

PM (private message) is a messaging system that we use on this site. If you look under the name of the person offering the chaeto, you will see an envelope. If you click the envelope, it will bring up a PM screen, just type a message to that person and when done, just send. When the other person responds, it will send you an email and you can just click the link in the email to respond.

Hope this helps.

This is a great site with tons of WONDERFUL people. smile.gif

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the list! It's so nice to see yet another member that's kinda out in my neck of the woods. I live a bit N. East of Lampasas so not real close to Temple, but closer than most of Austin. There are a lot more people in and around Killeen than I imagined there would be when I first joined the forum.

I think Versace (in Cove) had macros of different types and he has very neat tanks (worth going to see!). I have chaeto but I just gave a handful to Salt Dreams, it'll be another month or so before it grows out enough for me to give more away. If you haven't found some by then, or still need more, I'd be happy to give you some.

Never feel silly about asking questions here. This is a great group of wonderfuly helpful people.

Liz