Tip - View New Content

Ric my friend, I answer this only because it is kinda like actually talkin to you and I enjoy doing that. I am guessing this essentially means : one is the messages that have been added to the forum since you last signed off the forum. The other I would think is a less desireable option, unless you are a messaging manic like Marc . The key is unread since last time: so anything that I have not read, intentionally or not will come back and 'nag' me time after time untill I go read it, or perhaps there is an option to just check it off as ignore or somethin. So one is haven't had the opportunity to read, because they were posted since you last signed off. The other would also include those things you had the opportunity to read previously, but didn't, as well as those posted since you last signed off. This probably isn't quite right, but as I said it's an opportunity to talk wit my friend, without having to phone him after midnight or text him, which I don't do. TMSAISTI

bILL

I also need a definition of "Content". Does "new content" include new responses to topics or just topics?

I can't decide which one of those I like better. Just cause I chose not to read it earlier doesn't mean I might not want to read it later, especially if it got a lot of responses. I'd rather have "Show me everything in the last 72hrs with New Content or content I have not read highlited" and let me weed through it. I think the 24 hour time limit overrides the "less desireable option" you wrote about. That's another option I'd like a few more choices. The top two choices are 24hrs and 1 week. I'd like a choice in between that.