GSP, Kenya Tree and Xenia

Zarathustra2

I'm doinig the big tank move this Sunday and have a few extra frags that will not be going in the new tank. I have lots of a very tight GSP colony. I have one very big and one very small kenya tree and a couple of xenia frags floating around. If you are interested let me know and they are yours. If you feel like trading I would love some rock rubble or a handful of sand from your tank. Also, various macro algae would be appreciated.

I live in North Austin off of Braker and Lamar.

I have a tub full of sand that has been cycling for about weeks I can yesynthe water today and see if it is ready what kind of xenia do you have

Its a pretty standard brownish pulsing xenia. I might be able to find a frag of the blue stuff i had but i think it melted away.

And I'm really looking for sand that has a lot of critters ect. in it. The xenia is yours if you come by and pick it up though. No trade needed. :)

I'm doinig the big tank move this Sunday and have a few extra frags that will not be going in the new tank. I have lots of a very tight GSP colony. I have one very big and one very small kenya tree and a couple of xenia frags floating around. If you are interested let me know and they are yours. If you feel like trading I would love some rock rubble or a handful of sand from your tank. Also, various macro algae would be appreciated.

I live in North Austin off of Braker and Lamar.

Hi, my tank is new and would take a little of whatever you will let me have and would be greatly appreciated. I have some sand, some crushed coral. I will find something else to trade as well. Will you be at the meeting tomorrow? Thanks

theresa

I would love to get some of the GSP. I have rubble that came from zhorne's sump when he broke down his 300g tank. I have it sitting in a bucket with a power head and would be happy to split it with you. I can come by in the morning if this is something that appeals to you. The rubble is tonga branch live rock rubble.