Ichy Fish!

I don't QT either. I have had some success with heavy feeding and soaking the food in Garlic extract. I have had a couple fish kick the Ich and a couple just plain kick it, so take that however you want. Of course, the 2 I lost to Ich were both Tangs.

• 1 month later...

you got ich, me too, **** it,

tank is only 1 month old

got to move nemo to the quarantine tank now

i got the bad feeling when i add that 6line wasspe in the tank w/o putting it in quarantine

4-6 week quarantine, oh man, i can't wait to get home putting the fish in the tank not alone 6 weeks

now, the wasspe is dead, the blue tang went with it (maybe do do amnonia strike and my skimmer when on crazy on that day, now nemo has ich)

the tank and the 6line showed ich for a few days and it gone, i though that is it, then it come back :(

I forgot to read up on marine disease, being a newbies and all.

last fish in the tank, i am taking it out to the hospital tank and try to do low salt quarantine method

keep my finger cross. Sad sad sad, live and learn. :lol:

Oh well, i think i can look at the coral only tank for 6 more weeks (no fish in the main display for me until this ich clear up

Our yellow clown goby that we just put in the tank has ich. We have a quarantine tank(that we didn't use, fantastic). What should we do? I have read it could be caused by stress, but I do not want to risk the health of the other fish.
Edited by bananags