Reef Cleaners Order is On!

Captain Vash

Just talked to John and got everything set up. Start placing orders now and the cut off date is Thursday the 25th at 12pm. Order will be at my house on Saturday the 27th. I'll post on this page when the order arrives.Buy lots of stuff since John is doing this for a Saturday delivery. :D

These are the general instructions for a Reef Cleaners order.

1. Pay for the order separately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too, I.E. Austin Reef Club.

4. Come back and post your order details in this thread so we can track our group total and see how we're doing toward free shipping (kicks in at $150 for Express Mail)

(Thanks, Gonzo. =P)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the general instructions for a ReefCleaners order.

Cory, please correct this information if it is incorrect.

1. Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too, ie Austin Reef Club.

4. Come back and post your order details in this thread so we can track our group total and see how we're doing toward free shipping (kicks in at $150 for Express Mail)

My order is in:

20 Dwarf Cerith 4.00

10 Nerite Snails (sm-med) 5.80

20 Juvenile Florida Cerith 5.80

10 Nassarius Vibex 4.00

25 Zig Zag Periwinkles 5.00

2 1 penny Macro Algae ,02 ??? I think only one is authorized, will have to change it.

2 Red Mangroves (10 total) 7.98

1 Chaeto 6.99

1 Refugium Pack (nano) 6.99

total: $46.58

wayneb

Vash, what would you think of someone (me, by default) ordering a 500 dwarf cerith package ($75.99), and divvying it up with

others (only those who are already on the reef cleaner group order, of course).

Gonzobob told me he wanted to get 100. I want around 100 as well.

If anyone else wants to do this, we'll need a pragmatic way to handle the ca$h and to divvy up the snails.

If this sounds like a burden to you, let me know, and I won't do it. I'm stoke about getting this stuff at a discount (free shipping etc.) as it is.

If it's placed under one persons name, I could either tell John how many different bags we need them in if he'll do that or I'll separate them myself. It's going FedEx. I hooked up John with FedEx because I'm a jerk. Hopefully he gets a sweet deal. It's going PO with Sat delivery. It will be here by 12 at the latest. I'm close to the station so it should be sooner. I do pick-ups and not delivers so I'm not 100% sure.

Go through the payment process like you were ordering for yourself and when the shipping comes up, make it Group Buy. Then in the comments type: Austin Reef Club

I understand what you are saying. However, I was asking nemirn because I thought he was buying the 500 ceriths for $75.99 deal and looking for people to split it with. Maybe I misuderstood.