New Version of my Tank

Rjohn

Hey Rick. I really glad everything is working out. Tank really as made a 180. I would like to know what your water params are. Especially your phosphates as they were way high on your original post. Be cool to see what changes have done for your water chemistry.

I must say the tank looks GREAT! Kick back and enjoy it. :)

Hey Rick. I'm really glad everything worked out. TYour tank really has made a 180.

I would like to know what your water params are. Especially your phosphates as they were way high on your original post. Be cool to see what your hard work has done to your water chemistry.

I must say the tank looks GREAT! Kick back and enjoy it. :)

I am doing all my water tests tomorrow. I'll post the results. I am sure my phosphates and nitrates are down but I doubt they are where I need them to be yet. It is nice to see my soft corals coming back. My mushrooms, zoas and palys are all opening up again. The only problem coral I have left is a chili that seems to be taking longer to come around than the others. I read that chili's are sensitive and can be a bit difficult.

Awesome!!! So glad things are looking better for you. I've found my cyano battle is a little up and down. It was totally gone for about a week and is now coming back a little. I think I started feeding my fish too much and my phosphates aren't where they should be yet. It's great to see everything getting under control though. Keep up the good work!! :)

Liz

I ran my tests today and I am not at all certain of the results. I think I am going to take water to RCA for testing. What I got was:

Ph - 8.2

Salinity - 1.025

Nitrites - 0

Nitrates - 80

Phosphates - 1.0

Not good.

Awesome!!! So glad things are looking better for you. I've found my cyano battle is a little up and down. It was totally gone for about a week and is now coming back a little. I think I started feeding my fish too much and my phosphates aren't where they should be yet. It's great to see everything getting under control though. Keep up the good work!! smile.gif

Liz

I am having some trouble with phosphates. I may do another "3 days" this week to see if the cyano will go completely away.