WTB Rose Bubble Tip

finfriend

My large RBTA just split throwing 2 clones so I'm making sure they are healthy before I put them up for sale.

1 is tentatively spoken for and buyers sometimes fall through.

Here's a shot of my mother RBTA that I took with my iphone...hence the poor quality.

Peek-a-boo.jpg

Now you tell me! doh.gif

I've already arranged to get one from John Coppolino (copps - reef central). Oh well, it gives me an excuse to get some of his corals too which I've been wanting to do for some time.

Thanks, Brian

that's where vwmike and I got ours.

LMK when you are going to order from him as I'd like to get a piece or two of his corals as well.

that's where vwmike and I got ours.

LMK when you are going to order from him as I'd like to get a piece or two of his corals as well.

I told him I'd let him know today which corals I had decided on, so take a look and LMK what you want.

Any pics? How large are they?

I had a GBTA that was too small and one of my clowns loved it to death. I want to make sure the are large enough to handle loving.

One is about 7 inches and two are about 3-4 inches across. I have two clowns that are very loving and like to go back and forth between the three.

post-768-12666910274389_thumb.jpg