120gal, furniture, & equipment

Crab Rangoon

Selling my bosses set-up, I broke it down for him about two weeks ago and stuck it in my garage since he lives on the outskirts of town & didn't wanna deal with tirekickers on the deal. Text/call/e-mail for quickest communication, as I have my phone on me 24/7, and don't often get online. I drive tiny cars, and work 7 days a week, so everything would have to be picked up from my garage - no deliveries possible.

48x24x25" reef ready aquarium

- has a chip/crack on a corner, no longer a perfect display, but has held water fine for him the past year or so. Would make a great large sump, or set-up/frag tank.

$-make offer

Ocean View stained oak stand & canopy w/upper & lower surrounding trim to frame tank

- 2x Coralife 150w DE's & 2x 48" actinics installed into the canopy, with a pair of fans as well. Actinics are about 8 months old, MH bulbs are 2 months old, and were run 6hrs a day. One or two Coralife dual timer powerstrips also included.

- Stand & canopy's wood is in really great shape, just less than 2yrs old, hinges could use replacing for ease of operation.

$585

Sump & equipment

- Eshopps 200 or 250 acrylic sump, MAG 9.5, one or two 300w heaters, Coralife 125 skimmer

$250

55 gal drum/reservoir with heater & pump installed

- grey drum with heater and pump installed inside, to mix saltwater for water changes, or top of reservoir. Pump was strong enough to feed the tank about 12-15ft away when last used.

$40

Or come get absolutely everything (including the tank) for $800. I'd really prefer to sell everything all at once to get it out of my garage (though my boss is in no hurry for the cash T_T), so don't be shy.

Call/text: 512/422.0580

email: oovwoo at gmail dot com

email sent about the 55 gal drum/reservoir with heater & pump installed

Sold to you - thanks.

can u get a pic of the tank include a chipped/cracked area?...pm me on that....thanks

Yeah, I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow.

Whatever is still sitting around will be put on CL on Weds/Thurs. If I have to, as of this weekend, I'll part it out into smaller pieces - but I'd really rather it all go at once.

Here are pics, as promised.

4344559775_b6f2f1e75b_b.jpg

4344561397_f4ec1fbf1a_b.jpg

4345307004_877524565a_b.jpg

4344558713_037777f285_b.jpg

That's the best I can manage, esp considering the picture of the crack. I don't have a lot of room to maneuver the aquarium, and since I don't have anyone to help me try to move it, that's all I was able to get.

Hope it helps.

• 2 months later...