Need to get rid of an Angel...BADLY!

reefman

Well, Gabriel warned me, further confirmed by Brain and John, and now that we know what to look for there is no doubt. I have a BiColor Angel that is decimating my corals. I need to get rid of this bad boy, very badly. Catching would be preferred, but I need him gone, no matter how. While many of the fish in this tank will virtually eat out of my hand, this SOB is elusive and shy as you could get. He just sees me walk up to the tank and is gone under the rocks.

Any (and I mean any) ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen

if you can find out where he sleeps, after lights out and its been pitch black for a few hours walk up to the tank with a bright mag light and net in hand. locate him and flash the light right in his eyes. This will buy you about 5 second to scoop him up.

Thanks to everyone who replied. After pulling out about 90% of the rock and corals, we finally got him. He is now the proud position of a very nice young couple who is just getting into the hobby, and have no corals (they have a FOWLR tank).

Stephen