Marine Depot Group order

mcallahan

I'm picking some things up from Marine depot w/mdavis375 and I'm wondering if anyone would like to hitch along.

$175+ gets you free shipping.

NOTE: If you are looking for reefroids, they are $18.39 @ Marinedepot. I talked w/dapettit and he suggested you gals/guys check this route as RCA said it would take a while to get the reef roids.

Let me know who is interested...

Need some goodies for the 75. When is the order going out?

Oh yeah, good thing to put in now wouldn't it...!

I'll leave the order open till Sunday @ 3p.

- paypal or cash is fine, if you are paying by paypal, please include the 3% fees in your payment

- if we don't reach the free shipping threshold, shipping will be split among all those involved.

Mark,

what is the free shipping threshold and how much do we have so far. Am considering getting some Fiji Mud, which I think is about $60.

Stephen

Oh yeah, good thing to put in now wouldn't it...!

I'll leave the order open till Sunday @ 3p.

- paypal or cash is fine, if you are paying by paypal, please include the 3% fees in your payment

- if we don't reach the free shipping threshold, shipping will be split among all those involved.

Our order total right now between:

Dena

azcummins

mdavis275

reefman

is $288 = free shipping.

Stephen...if you get the 12# of fiji mud, they are going to charge you $4 to ship it, FYI. Same with my B-ionic gallon containers. Only stephen and I will be responsible for the added shipping due to our items

Our order total right now between:

Dena

azcummins

mdavis275

reefman

is $288 = free shipping.

Stephen...if you get the 12# of fiji mud, they are going to charge you $4 to ship it, FYI. Same with my B-ionic gallon containers. Only stephen and I will be responsible for the added shipping due to our items

Go ahead and sign me up for a 4 oz can of reef-roids for $18.39. I can pay you at the same time I pay you for the vivid aquariums order.

Yes, I was looking at that. I might go with the smaller size. I threw the smaller size in a cart and for whatever reason they don't charge the extra with the smaller amount. If I go with the smaller size of mud, there are probably a some other items I'll get.

Stephen