WTB: Neptune Apex Lite

achen

I've been wanting to get an Apex controller for awhile now and I think it's time. After looking at the different controllers, I think the Apex Lite is probably enough for what I need.

It's a long shot but anyone looking to upgrade and want to sell their Apex Lite? :-)

I've been wanting to get an Apex controller for awhile now and I think it's time. After looking at the different controllers, I think the Apex Lite is probably enough for what I need.
It's a long shot but anyone looking to upgrade and want to sell their Apex Lite? :-)

Joe Bradbury is selling one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, achen said:

I was looking at the APEX EL and that's an option too. I just don't need the full blown APEX so looking for something more affordable.

@Christyef - do you know Joe's account? I can try PM him.

Thanks.

Alex

If you ever plan to upgrade, bite the bullet and find a standard unit, you will thank yourself in the long run. 

15 hours ago, achen said:

I was looking at the APEX EL and that's an option too. I just don't need the full blown APEX so looking for something more affordable.

@Christyef - do you know Joe's account? I can try PM him.

Thanks.

Alex

Hi Alex!

Ive got an apex EL, but have swapped out the eb832 for an older style eb8. Great startup kit for $325

includes:

apex EL brain (wifi)

eb8 Power bar

ph and temp probes

aquabus cable

• Like 1