Salt Water Withdrawal

Sissy36

Sup fellow reefers! It's been a week and a half since I turned my tanks' light off for the last time and I haven't worked on it for about a month.  I'm suffering some serious withdraw! I miss it so much I have actually cried. More than once. I do tend to be emotional but that's not the point. I really need something to get my fix. I have a beta: Bubbles, but I need something more. Here's the problem: we're moving so I can't have a set-up here and I can't have one in the new location. I will have easy access to the Belize Barrier Reef though so I'm less concerned about that (which I planned). So suggestions please. What can I do to get my SW fix without a tank? 

5 hours ago, mFrame said:

3g pico on your kitchen counter?

I would love that, and considered it. We won't be in the US but for a few more months though and when we sell the house we're moving to a transitional house and I don't want to mess with moving it, or selling it.  It would be nice though.  If we hit a snag I think I'll set up a pico

On 9/12/2017 at 1:09 AM, Isaac said:

setup a 3-5g clown tank w/ just clowns and nems?  i know rob has some *lol*

I like that idea! And Rob does indeed have a few extra.  I love this idea. Ugh. Angel would kill me. We've started packing and we have a buyer for the landscaping business. Once that sells things will move quickly to early retirement. I predict we'll be moved into Guatemala in 6 months.  I should have probably mentioned that at the beginning. My bad

8 minutes ago, Sissy36 said:

I like that idea! And Rob does indeed have a few extra.  I love this idea. Ugh. Angel would kill me. We've started packing and we have a buyer for the landscaping business. Once that sells things will move quickly to early retirement. I predict we'll be moved into Guatemala in 6 months.  I should have probably mentioned that at the beginning. My bad

yea, bu even this setup you can have in guatemala... they have to have LFS somewhere no?

I think it's time to take Noah to the aquarium. Or if i wanted to actually enjoy it I'd go while he was in school. Yup! To the aquarium. Tomorrow. I'm supposed to be working right now :snack::shifty:      (that's a soda)

Just now, Isaac said:

yea, bu even this setup you can have in guatemala... they have to have LFS somewhere no?

No, well, maybe in Guate city. Two days, five climates and lots of dirt roads away. I can catch fish in the reef too I guess. But we'll be traveling and hopping between the mountain home and the beach home. I don't know if I could take care of it, that's my main concern there. Oh, and electricity. Not always reliable. We do have a backup generator but someone has to turn it on and Guatemala doesn't know the meaning of urgent

Archived