FTV - Full tank videos

FarmerTy

I forgot about this thread!

Here's another video I took and only posted to my build thread. It's old but I do enjoy the game show background music.

Give me another month and I'll post a more current video. Got to get around to glueing all my frags up.

Sent via Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Bump, I want to see more FTVs (Full tank videos)! Bonus points goes to the video with the cheesiest music! snack.gif

Tell me where you find your music selections and I'm in

That's two high five slaps in the face I've received today! doh.gif Just kidding!

I just use the default youtube editor, nothing fancy.

Here's the list of instructions I posted to help people make/post their videos on youtube. There's much better ways I'm sure but that's as high tech as I go in this department.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/30857-how-to-post-a-video/

Bump, I want to see more FTVs (Full tank videos)! Bonus points goes to the video with the cheesiest music! snack.gif

Tell me where you find your music selections and I'm in

That's two high five slaps in the face I've received today! doh.gif Just kidding!

I just use the default youtube editor, nothing fancy.

Here's the list of instructions I posted to help people make/post their videos on youtube. There's much better ways I'm sure but that's as high tech as I go in this department.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/30857-how-to-post-a-video/

My music is awesome. Just sayin'. And the image stabilization with YouTube isn't half bad either. I clearly totally messed up the contrast but even with a hint of blues on my phone darn near has a meltdown.

I'm going to dump Bigsby's post here since he accidentally posted it in the "how to post a video thread."

"Here is a really crappy quality video I shot a couple of weeks ago after I removed all of my acans and chalices. I didn't realize my center metal halide was already off for the day. But you can still get a glimpse into my tank."

- Bigsby

Sent via Tapatalk

Update Video. Shot 11/06/14.

I moved lots of stuff around. A couple of pieces are in my frag tank until I decide where I want them to be. Not the best job I could have done as I was trying to keep my toddler from getting into the video and had one hand on her head by the end of the video. Good thing for sound editing.

But the lights were dimming by the time I was able to try again and there was way too much blue.

It is. I just put him there and he grabbed on. There is a small ledge right below where he is and he has been holding there pretty good.

I only have one coral artificially mounted and it is the small green torch in the top left of my tank. My clowns were hosting in it and kept knocking it out of the little hole the base was in. I really hate mounting anything with artificial stuff because of the smell of it. I just don't like it on my hands and the "large" latex gloves that I bought give me claustrophobic feeling when I try to fit my hands into them and they always rip. Drives me crazy so I just wedge things in a hole or between a couple of rocks and keep my fingers crossed and try to remember what is where.

And it's kind of hard to tell in the video but the large red montipora cap on the right side is basically free floating and not touching a single rock except for the one edge where the monti grew over to it. It is only attached to my overflow and glass. It was really cool seeing nothing within 4 inches of it but I rearranged a little and moved the tonga branch so close to it that now it is trying to attach to the branch.

I'm actually going to move it again right now since I just thought about it.

Archived