rock coral

GrimReefer

Well i just moved to leander, and my sump cracked on the bottom. im broke from moving and i cant get my tank running right so i have some corals to get rid of before they die. i will also get rid of a few rocks for a little extra money at $4 a pound.

8heads of duncan(vivid) $30

9 heads of dendro $120

2 heads hammer green pink tip $20

5" crocea clam $35

14 g biocube, sand, snails 125

korilla 1 $15

got a few more things, no pics sorry no internet yet, corals still dont look the best just moved yesterday. also if anyone can tell me how to repair the bottom of my sump would be great so i dont have to break down my tank again. my number is 512-525-4472

I have a twenty gallon side drilled tank that you can have. We just talked now you know my club name. Do you have anything to trade for that tankbiggrin.gif ? Clearly you can have the tank regardless just wondering. Thanks in advance. See you tomorrow.

i also have three small heads of dendro i fragged a month ago i forgot about, there all three small but grow fast if you feed them(their trntacales are about 1/2"), and i can cut my 9 head in half if someone wants some cheaper

theres a sepreat piece (blbble reducer) in the middle i can take out, but it spiderwebed and the whole bottom needs to be changed, if a piece would work on top would work perfect cause i have an oceanic tank and sump from about 20 years ago that works better than newer ones by far i think, come to find out tonight, it was my dumb a.. fault, i left a rock in my sump that was always there and didnt think about it and it bounced up and broke the bottom in the u-haul im guessing