115?gal "show"; 48"width x 30"height x 18"depth w/ oceanic refugium

4R00P3R

I have finally run out of time and money to keep up my system. I have a large 105 gallon "show" tank. It is commonly called a show tank because it is half a foot taller than the standard 100 gallon tank and thus has a larger front view. It has been up and running for a few years. I am downgrading to a smaller tank for my new(smaller) house. One thing that makes this great for a reef tank is the 30" depth gives a wide variety of light intensity placement options for your corals.

The equipment will include the tank with a black cabinet stand(may need repainting), a 48" 8 lamp T5 TekLight w/ relitavely new tubes, an 15 gallon Oceanic Model 2 sump, an overflow box, a Mag 12 return pump with necessary hose and nozzle, a Euroreef 6a+(?) protein skimmer.

Also included are approximately 50 lbs of live rock (mostly fiji w/ some tonga), about 50 lbs of medium size aragonite (in between fine and course), a few corals (some green palis, a 4x4inch red/green brain favite?, some spiderman or superman zoas, a baseball sized galaxia coral, and maybe a few others).

The lamp can be a little finicky, so I bought a new ballast but never installed it. The ballast is aftermarket and possibly too large to fit inside the lamp which has two smaller ballasts with individual switches instead of this one with two seperate switches. It is the proper power rating and was about $70 bucks at The Lightbulb Shop on Burnet Rd.

Retail for the setup was originally(from memory of 5 years back/guesstimated LOL):
TekLight - $650
Skimmer - $420
Live Rock - $300
Sump - $250
Corals - $150
Mag 12 - $120
Overflow Kit - $90
Sand - $50
Tank & Stand - $? I bought used for $300
Total Retail Was: $2330

PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER, or buy now for $1750. I will accept monthly payments with $750 down, then $100 per month.
[

post-405-12645274213974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Robb in Austin