Princer7's fish

bigbird123

Jennifer is taking he tank down and going to FW. She is going to school full-time, working full-time and having less family time. I am breaking down princer7's tank and making all arrangements for the corals, equipment, supplies and fish. Here is the fish list. Pictures to follow. The fish are in Austin but I will make arrangements for purchases made by SA members to be brought to a central location there. Austin pic-up will be made thru Jennifer.

4.5" very Healthy Purple Tang...$75

3.5" Healthy 4 line wrasse...$60

3" & 2" mated Picasso pair...$175

4 Lg Pajama cardinals...$40 for all

3" Coral Beauty...$30

3" Tuxedo Urchin...$20

10" Purple-rim Squamosa Clam...$120

6" Electric Blue Derasa Clam...$80

200# Live sand...$75

Please contact me, as Jennifer is taking a full load of classes and working full time.

The fish are in Austin and I go to Austin area frequently for work. I have to go to that area soon depending on when I go if you want i can pick them up if you decide to get the fish. Saves you a few dollars!! Just let me know I actually have to go and get a protein skimmer from Austin too maybe this weekend. biggrin.gif

The fish are in Austin and I go to Austin area frequently for work. I have to go to that area soon depending on when I go if you want i can pick them up if you decide to get the fish. Saves you a few dollars!! Just let me know I actually have to go and get a protein skimmer from Austin too maybe this weekend. biggrin.gif

great, thanks. I will call you and we will talk.

Edited by JBoy251