How Often Do You Go To The LFS?

Derek

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, the other day I was driving around and was bored. The first thing I thought of doing was going to a couple of LFSs. When I was there I realized that I had been there a couple times that week already. Generally I only go once a week but when I have a week off I tend to go more.

How many times to you go a week?

Derek...even though I am a "sponsor" and can order this and that, my ARC buddy April and I go on the "store tour" , hopefully twice a month, if not more. We get our coffee at Summer Moon, near AquaDome...hit the Dome ....then tip into Aquatek, then on to Shane at Fishy Business. We're insane and buy at least SOMETHING at each store...hence the fact I lost my mind yesterday and and was floating quite a few bags...hubby still doesn't get it...:)

Mama scopes the competition...looks for who to add to "the list"

DOH!!!!!!!!!!! I but more coral from them than I order for myself!!! It's ridiculous...plus Hunter at the Dome is a walking reef encyclopedia...how is Hawaii...I still hate you...:)

Bring us back some frags! Haha.

as long as you want green lobe coral, brown finger coral, or red plating monti, you got it. That's what nearly all the coral was here. Saw some variants, but those were the big ones.

The best part of the diving there is the turtles. They are friendly!

And the squid I saw at night, those were cool to watch catch fish.

as long as you want green lobe coral, brown finger coral, or red plating monti, you got it. That's what nearly all the coral was here. Saw some variants, but those were the big ones.

The best part of the diving there is the turtles. They are friendly!

And the squid I saw at night, those were cool to watch catch fish.

That sounds awesome. I love turtles. I'm hoping to see pictures of your adventures.

When I first got back in the aquarium hobbies about 10 years back, I would go to the shops about 3 times a week. It was a sickness. As time progressed and the tanks filled, I find myself only going about twice a month, sometimes even less if I'm in a pinball or motorcycle buying mood.

My tanks are full so no real reason to go anymore.