Free Floating Green Rhodactis Mushrooms

Derek

I have some green rhodactis mushrooms that I removed from a colony to help provide growing space. Currently the ones I removed are in my sump. There are five fairly large ones. They are between the size of a quarter and a half dollar each. If anyone wants them let me know.

I'd like one! Been trying to get some different colored mushrooms. You wouldn't want a red one by chance would ya? I'll trade! I have a red mushroom that is working its self loose from my overcrowded mushroom rock (those things bud like rabbits). It's not a solid red though. It's red with blue spotted rings that glow under actinics.

Liz

ditto... would love to get one... if so, can i pick up on sun eve as i'm heading to houston this afternoon? thx in advance.

You can have one too. :thumbsup: Sunday is fine. I will be available after 6:00.

I'd like one! Been trying to get some different colored mushrooms. You wouldn't want a red one by chance would ya? I'll trade! I have a red mushroom that is working its self loose from my overcrowded mushroom rock (those things bud like rabbits). It's not a solid red though. It's red with blue spotted rings that glow under actinics.

Liz

You can have one as well. I don't have any place for another mushroom colony. Thanks for the offer though.

LOL!

I hope someday I can say the same. Waiting for my various small frags and colonies to grow enough to fill up 125g worth of tank is hard.

Mitch... I'm not picky! Anything that'll grown happily under PC lighting.

I live way far N. though y'all. I'll be in Austin the 23rd to go to the reef club meeting. I can make other trades that day as well if y'all aren't going to be at the meeting.

I attached a picture of the mushrooms. The spots look kinda green in the picture, and sometimes they are... sometimes more blue. Weird huh? I don't think this is just a standard red mushroom. I have one of those as well and it's solid red. Is there a special name for the polkadot ones?

Liz

post-1140-12635968497425_thumb.jpg

derek, thanks a bunch for the shrooms... and nice tank! biggrin.gif

keeper, i'm most likely gonna be in a defensive driving course the morning of the ARC meeting, so i won't be able to bring anything to trade with you sad.gif

You're welcome. Thanks. :D

I have two large ones left and one small one. They grow really fast. I can always cut more. I have more than 50 of them on the main colony and they are more dense than anything I have ever seen.

Didn't I buy a Pom Pom Xenia from you Nick?

Would I be able to come grab some tonight around 9-9:30? That's when I get off work. The place is on Howard and Mopac so it's fairly close.

Sure, you can stop by. I will PM you my phone number and telephone number. Give me a call when you get off of work.

I believe you did.

I think you'll be impressed with their growth. I took the dragon eye zoanthids off and transplanted them. They are doing nicely. You're welcome to some mushrooms. I can cut you a few off my mother colony. I think Cory is going to clean me out of the already fragged ones.

• 2 weeks later...