Hammer

Dena

Light green with pink tips, one of the fish knocked it out of it's "glue" and I don't want to mess with putting it back (no putty left)...already have one like it also. 7 heads (two splitting) - asking $25 OBO. Photo not that great. Will be near RCA on Saturday afternoon.

Dena

post-429-12633510304477_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have a piece with four heads of this. It's more purple and pink under certain lights...under 150 MH and actinics it showed more green in it, but under a 250W bulb it looked more purplish with pink tips. I just moved it to my new nano, but I've got two other pieces that are the same...would like to sell this for $20.

I'll be at the Aquadome around noon Saturday and could meet if anyone is interested.

Dena

I still have a piece with four heads of this. It's more purple and pink under certain lights...under 150 MH and actinics it showed more green in it, but under a 250W bulb it looked more purplish with pink tips. I just moved it to my new nano, but I've got two other pieces that are the same...would like to sell this for $20.

I'll be at the Aquadome around noon Saturday and could meet if anyone is interested.

Dena

Hi Dean, I want the other pieces. thanks theresa