Duncan, Acro Frags, Chalice, Zoas

Dena

SEE FURTHER DOWN IN THREAD FOR UPDATES:

Consolidate a couple of my previous posts and added a few more things.

I took a larger colony of an acro from someone that wasn't doing too well...fragged it, mounted the pieces and surprise...they healed and are encrusting LOL. I was told it was probably a tri-color acro. It was brown, but has gotten a very nice dark greenish/tealish color with purple tips. Here's what I have of this:

- Four frags of 1" plus - $15each or two for $25

- One frag of 1" for $10

- One large piece about 2"x3" for $30.

I have another type of tri-color...has a greenish tint to it, but not as dark as the first, purple tips.

- One 1-2" piece for $15

- One 1" piece mounted flat for $5

Purple Death Palys - each frag has at least two good sized polyps on it, no less than three polyps total. I fragged this about three weeks ago and it's growing nicely.

- 5 frags at $15 each

Mohawks - 3 polyp frag for $10

Red Lava Chalice (3 eyes) for $25 (fragged a month ago and doing great)

Two small zoa rocks (mixture of something and possibly fire and ice), at least 20 polyps - $10 each.

Duncan (photo shown of main colony before fragging) - 5 heads for $30.

Red Zoas - $20

Green Zoas with brown skirts (can't remember what these are) - $15

I may be able to meet at RCA on Sunday if there is enough interest. I need to clean off my frag rack so I can get it out of the tank...or frag something else.

Thanks,

Dena

post-429-12630023468212_thumb.jpg

post-429-12630023642904_thumb.jpg

post-429-1263002389785_thumb.jpg

post-429-1263002400955_thumb.jpg

post-429-12630024119593_thumb.jpg

post-429-12630024319176_thumb.jpg

post-429-12630024616697_thumb.jpg

post-429-12630024716683_thumb.jpg

post-429-12630024803189_thumb.jpg

I'm really anxious to move out the Acro frags I have so I'm going to lower the prices already:

- Four frags of 1" plus - $10 each

- One frag of 1" - free with purchase of another frag

- One large piece about 2"x3" for $20.

I have another type of tri-color...has a greenish tint to it, but not as dark as the first, purple tips (still coloring up from previous poor care).

- One 1-2" piece for $10

- One 1" piece mounted flat - free with purchase of another frag.

Also, I'll knock $5 off the chalice and $5 off the duncan with the purchase of another frag.

Dena

I'll be at RCA Sunday at 2p.m. Here's what I have left:

Two small zoa rocks (mixture of something and possibly fire and ice), at least 20 polyps - $10 each - AVAILABLE

Duncan (photo shown of main colony before fragging) - 5 heads for $20. AVAILABLE

Acro - greenish/tealish color with purple tips (poosibly tri-color acro):

- Four frags of 1" plus - $5 each - 3 AVAILABLE, 1 PENDING

- One frag of 1" for free with another purchase - PENDING

- One large piece about 2"x3" - SOLD

I have another type of tri-color...has a greenish tint to it, but not as dark as the first, purple tips.

- One 1-2" piece for $10 - PENDING

- One 1" piece mounted flat for free with purchase of another - PENDING

Purple Death Palys - 1 SOLD, 4 SALE PENDING

Mohawks - SOLD

Red Lava Chalice (3 eyes) for $25 (fragged a month ago and doing great) - PENDING

Red Zoas - SOLD

Green Zoas with brown skirts SOLD

Here's what's left:

Two zoa rocks approx 3" long (mixture of something and possibly fire and ice), at least 20 polyps - $10 each - both for $15Acro - greenish/tealish color with purple tips (poosibly tri-color acro) (just put a frag in another tank under 250W MH and they look more bluish in color): Three frags of approx 1" (maybe larger) - $5 each Purple Death Palys - 2 pending, realized I had an extra one - $15Also have:Pink hammer coral that got knocked down and I don't want to glue it back in place. Has 6-7 heads - $25 (can break into 3 and 4 for $10 and $15). Can get a photo uploaded if needed.1/2" Halloween Milli...not fully colored because it's been off to the side on the frag rack - $5. No photo and I'm sure I could take a decent one of the piece I have anyway.Dena

I still have it. Let me know what you want to do. If hubby lets me buy a light, I'll be heading up 183 and past RCA this weekend and could meet you. I'll keep you posted on that.

Thanks!

Dena

Just noticed my post is all smooshed together...I didn't do that...I swear.

Update:

Two zoa rocks approx 3" long (mixture of something and possibly fire and ice), at least 20 polyps - $5 each

Acro - greenish/tealish color with purple tips (poosibly tri-color acro) (just put a frag in another tank under 250W MH and they look more bluish in color): Three frags of approx 1" (maybe larger) - $5 each (one pending innate1), 2 available

Purple Death Palys - 2 pending (reefhunter), realized I had an extra one - $15 (pending JeeperTy)

Also have:Pink/Green hammer coral that got knocked down and I don't want to glue it back in place. Has 6-7 heads - $25 OBO (can break into 3 and 4 for $10 and $15). (see other post for photo)

1/2" Halloween Milli...not fully colored because it's been off to the side on the frag rack - $5. (pending innate1)

Dena