GETTING OUT OF HOBBY - EVERYTHING SOLD!

JohnG

I have decided to part ways with this incredible hobby. With being on the road for work one week a month and all the travel for work predicted in 2010 I have decided to sell out to ease the burden on my wife. It took her over 6 months to finally give in and let me sell. I am selling EVERYTHING including all hardware. I will be starting only with the "live" inhabitants and then live rock then to the hardware including all automation systems. I am in the process of making a list so it may take a while to get fully prepared. If you want something particular you can make me an offer while i am preparing my list. I have provided a tank shot i took today for all that havent seen it.

fulltanksellingout.jpg

- John

Oh, John, say it ain't so! ohmy.gif

Oh well, whatever's best for you. I'm sure I'll be lined-up with the rest of everyone here to get a shot at some of your show pieces.

Also, would you list which model ER skimmer you're running and the asking price?

everything will be going. I dont have prices yet but the ones coming over today i will have just make me offers. The sunsets Ill do for $30. they were getting too much light so i moved them down to the bottom. I will also be selling my 135g tank, stand, canonpy, and 1800 watts of light and all bulbs are new with some not even used at all. Remember, my full automation system is up for grabs also. I can take offers until i can complete a price list.

Oh, John, say it ain't so! ohmy.gif

Oh well, whatever's best for you. I'm sure I'll be lined-up with the rest of everyone here to get a shot at some of your show pieces.

Also, would you list which model ER skimmer you're running and the asking price?

its the euroreef 250 skimmer (the largest euroreef)

John, so sorry to hear you are getting out... where am I going to get my frags!! Anyway, it's been nice knowing you and I wish you the best!

Brian

I have decided to part ways with this incredible hobby. With being on the road for work one week a month and all the travel for work predicted in 2010 I have decided to sell out to ease the burden on my wife. It took her over 6 months to finally give in and let me sell. I am selling EVERYTHING including all hardware. I will be starting only with the "live" inhabitants and then live rock then to the hardware including all automation systems. I am in the process of making a list so it may take a while to get fully prepared. If you want something particular you can make me an offer while i am preparing my list. I have provided a tank shot i took today for all that havent seen it.

fulltanksellingout.jpg

- John

Edited by finfriend

Thank you everyone for the kind words. If anyone wants anything please call and make an appointment. Ive sold some already and its been crazy with pm's and phone calls. its too insane trying to hold anything for anyone so I suggest just coming over. My phone number is 512-260-0107. my pm's are full and cant read them all so please call.

Interested in your Cali tort colony and some chalices.

Clint - Sorry I didnt see your post. it was a very crazy day and ended up with about 90-100 people over. at times there were 10-15 people standing in my foyer waiting to get their turn. it was so fast that i never got to even post prices on the corals or check my pm's and emails. people were getting upset because my phone was ringing off the wall and most of the time couldnt answer it. half of the coral went between 10am and noon. I was surprised so quick.