Trading Sea Urchin

Crazy J

I'm looking to trade this Long Spined Sea Urchin. If anyone is interested I'm considering any and all offers. I had a run-in with Green Hair Algae a few months back and picked this guy up based on some advice I received from an LFS. Turns out he is a Green Hair Algae eating machine. Ofcourse I did other things besides just putting him in, but I noticed a lot of patches where he had eaten the Green Hair Algae. Once the Algae was gone he moved on to my mangroves. Attached is a picture of what this little veggie eater did to the mangrove. I no longer have any mangroves for him to munch on and I have never had to scrape my glass since adding this guy.

Also, if anyone has any corals they need to trim back, I'm starting my tank over again after the loss of $700 worth of corals. While I was in Kuwait, my wife lost track of the temp during the summer and....let's just say there are a lot of corals in coral heaven right now.

post-289-12609203362066_thumb.jpg

post-289-12609206675131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crazy J