Bored Pics

Dena

Been stuck in the house all week so I decided to take out the camera. No doctoring done, just too lazy for that. I thought the first two were cool because I was able to get all of my Tangs in the photos.

post-429-1258119423504_thumb.jpg

post-429-1258119464773_thumb.jpg

post-429-12581194751946_thumb.jpg

post-429-12581194846024_thumb.jpg

post-429-12581194941295_thumb.jpg

post-429-1258119501893_thumb.jpg

post-429-12581195337849_thumb.jpg

One of the snails lays eggs all the time and the algae thing only scrapes off the center...so it's just the way the light hit it.

You should see what I have on camera...will post later today. I just found a 2-3ft snake IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!! Luckily it looks like a rat snake. I put it in my snakes cage (put my snake in a container). It looks just like the one we found in our wood pile out back a couple weeks ago. We threw it over the fence...guess he likes us. We have lots of mice so it's easy feeding under our house...but he needs to stay UNDER and NOT IN! Talk about an adrenaline rush.

I love the watchmans! I've got one in each of my Solana's...they just watch you LOL.

Love the pick with yellow watchman goby and the eye behind it. Looks spooky!!! and Great shot!

a few more pics before I go to bed...and to get your mind off those snake photos. These were taken with my old camera I think...I got a fancier one, but it's harder to mess with LOL.

BTW, if anyone has those zoas in the last photo, I want some. My frag grew to three times that size and then just died. Same with the Kedd's in the first photo...tripled and then just started dying off.

Dena

post-429-12585165513132_thumb.jpg

post-429-12585165624513_thumb.jpg

post-429-12585165722757_thumb.jpg

post-429-12585165869001_thumb.jpg

post-429-12585165976838_thumb.jpg

Ok, big snake in the house pictures are creepy. I am not a fan of snakes :D

I have had the same thing happen with some blue zoas. They grey really fast, then fizzled out and melted away. Yet I have some other blues that are doing fine.

This one was actually pretty nice. It never tried to bite me...even with me coming after it with fish tank "tongs" LOL.

I've had this happen with a lot of zoas. I thought it was something in the tank, but this same tank I have some purple death palys that are still doing great, some mohawks growing and blue hornets. I just don't get it sometimes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-68-12643657520196_thumb.jpg

One of the snails lays eggs all the time and the algae thing only scrapes off the center...so it's just the way the light hit it.

You should see what I have on camera...will post later today. I just found a 2-3ft snake IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!! Luckily it looks like a rat snake. I put it in my snakes cage (put my snake in a container). It looks just like the one we found in our wood pile out back a couple weeks ago. We threw it over the fence...guess he likes us. We have lots of mice so it's easy feeding under our house...but he needs to stay UNDER and NOT IN! Talk about an adrenaline rush.

LOL we found this guy a few weeks ago under a mouse cage while we were looking for a missing mouse! RIP