Breakdown of my 29g with stand

mFrame

I've finally made the transition from my 29g to my 90. No LR included though I will give the live sand with various critters and snails to whomever buys the tank.

I have the following for sale, all used but ages denoted:

7 month old Current USA 30"Sundial T5 High Output Lighting 4X24 WATT (Part #: CU01151) $175

29g Tall Aquarium with metal stand $75 (back painted blue)

Emperor 400 Power Filter $35

CPR BakPak2 with 1 mo old Accela Pump and BAK-PAK™ Bubble Trap $75

The tank is still up and running with live sand and lots of coraline growth. The emperor is being used as a fuge with LR rubble and a mangrove in it. No LR.

You can make offers for parting out but I reserve the right to sell as a package first. I'm looking for $300. Pics are from when it was new, the back and sides have a lot of pink/purple coraline growth now. Thanks for looking.

post-884-12579637657682_thumb.jpg

post-884-12579638000932_thumb.jpg

post-884-12579638419005_thumb.jpg

New prices:

7 month old Current USA 30"Sundial T5 High Output Lighting 4X24 WATT (Part #: CU01151) $150

29g Tall Aquarium with metal stand $50

Emperor 400 Power Filter $25

New prices:

7 month old Current USA 30"Sundial T5 High Output Lighting 4X24 WATT (Part #: CU01151) $150

Hey Mike,

CPR Bak-Pak 2

Second generation external hang-on the back combination protein skimmer and bio-filter. Improved design features and easy to clean intake tube and an enclosed directional output to reduce splash and bubbles entering your aquarium. Designed for aquariums to 60 gallons but multiple units can be easily hung on large tanks. Complete units with pumps and Bio-Bale media. Plug it in and go. Measures 7 1/2"L x 3"W x 18"H

Is this what you have??...If so, will this be OK on my 20g long? The height of the tank is only 12".

Hey Mike,

CPR Bak-Pak 2

Second generation external hang-on the back combination protein skimmer and bio-filter. Improved design features and easy to clean intake tube and an enclosed directional output to reduce splash and bubbles entering your aquarium. Designed for aquariums to 60 gallons but multiple units can be easily hung on large tanks. Complete units with pumps and Bio-Bale media. Plug it in and go. Measures 7 1/2"L x 3"W x 18"H

Is this what you have??...If so, will this be OK on my 20g long? The height of the tank is only 12".

That's it. It would depend on your stand, but it hangs over the back so you should be able to make it work.

I cleaned up the light and CPR and will be getting them to Mark to take to the meeting tomorrow, so you can check it out there.

I also have free live sand for anyone that wants to bring a bucket and come get it. Not sure exactly how much is there, but it's about 1.5" deep on my 29g.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...