90g DSA

mhart032

Possibly breaking down my 90g DSA and sump. i been thinking about it for a wile now. im thinking of going back smaller like a salana or another type of rimless tank. anyway

its a Deep sea neo 90g Pro center overflow with oak stand and canopy. with a 40g sump/fuge wavemaster pro wave maker with 4 MJ1200s lights are 2 250w ice cap ballasts with phoenix 14k bulbs 1 reeflux fixture and 1 hello lights retro. 6 t5s all geisman bulbs 3 VS ballasts with ice cap endcaps and reflectors. i have a super skimmer 125g skimmer mag7 return and a mag18 return, DIY chiller

thanks for looking

Matt

Note: im keeping all my rock and live stock if i do sell the tank. i may have 40lbs of rock that may not fit. and i may need to frag some stuff to make room but most have homes already..

Oceanic hrmm get what ya pay for.. I like the new all in one it's super sweet and everything is auto and auto controled. From the chiller to the wavemachine. I'll go check out the one at RCA but I'm not a big fan of oceanic tanks.. My 42 was an oceanic and I wasn't happy with it..

Well after doing some research on the Solana XL and getting some pricing its gonna be a few months before i can afford the tank i want, so in turn im going to be keeping this tank till i get the cash i need. the solana im looking at with everything is going to be 4200.00 from what i read i thought i would be able to get it for 1/2 that but not the case.

sorry for the trouble, but ill repost in in a few months when im ready.. thanks all

Matt

Well after doing some research on the Solana XL and getting some pricing its gonna be a few months before i can afford the tank i want, so in turn im going to be keeping this tank till i get the cash i need. the solana im looking at with everything is going to be 4200.00 from what i read i thought i would be able to get it for 1/2 that but not the case.

sorry for the trouble, but ill repost in in a few months when im ready.. thanks all

Matt

$4200?! You buying everything new?

• 2 weeks later...

No, no cause. my 90g is perfect. no algea no more cyano. i do water change every 2 weeks or so. everything is growing wicked fast. honestly the tank really is perfect i have no troubles with it i dont even have to check the parameters anymore, i do every once in a wile but thats it. any the mangroves sheesh! ill have to take a pic. they have almost doubled in size from when i got them from you. i have a 40g tall for my sump and they have rooted into the mineral mud.