NeoZeo Salt

fishypets

Since I'm a bacteria dosing fool and this salt looks to be in line with what I'm looking for, I'd like to get a decent amount for cheap. I think if we get enough interest, I can get it for about 60 bucks a bucket which would make 150 gallons. Let me know if you're down

Clint

Edited by fishypets

• 2 months later...

Good to know Clint. I was disappointed in the tests I got off the NeoSalt I tried.

I asked John (Kingfish) about the Tropic Marin stuff just the other day.

How long have you been using it? Are you getting the results they advertise (like better polyp extension)? How much did you have to pay for it - I read somewhere its about $100 a bucket.

Stephen

Stephen,

I did my first ~30 gallon water change on Sunday. As far as better P.E. it's hard to tell (already have great P.E.)

I don't know what it cost, I got two buckets from Kingfish and some other misc items and handed over a blank check (hasn't cleared the bank yet) but I think it was right around the $100.00 range for 200 gallons.

One thing that impressed me right from the start is how fast this salt dissolves. It was completely clear 30 minutes after mixing it.

• 2 weeks later...