LiveAquaria group order

Derry

Hey, there!

I want to buy some anthias from LiveAquaria, but I really don't want to pay the $35 in shipping all by my lonesome. Here's my proposal:

• Post what you want in this thread, including the total cost of your order
  • Ordering closes Sunday night, and I reserve the right to close ordering early if the order starts getting too big
  • I'll PM everyone Monday morning with their individual order totals, including their split of the shipping costs
  • PayPal your share to me (plus 3% plz!) by Monday at midnight (no pymt = no order)
  • I'll place the order first thing Tuesday morning
  • The order will arrive at my place on Wednesday, Nov 4
  • I'll PM everyone when the box gets here to arrange order pickups
  • Anything still at my house on Thursday becomes mine! cool.gif

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions,

Derry

My only concern is that anything Vivid could get between now and Tuesday wouldn't have any acclimation/quarantine time at their holding facility. That's why I'm opting not to buy these locally. I think I'm gonna stick to LiveAquaria this time around.

My only concern is that anything Vivid could get between now and Tuesday wouldn't have any acclimation/quarantine time at their holding facility. That's why I'm opting not to buy these locally. I think I'm gonna stick to LiveAquaria this time around.

that's assuming they don't already have them in stock, just not on their website.

They also get their fish in on Monday so they would have plenty time to quarantine them.

I'll check with them and see what they say.

The price actually goes UP by $5 if the total order cost goes over $225. The LiveAquaria site doesn't sell food, only livestock. All dry goods are done through the Foster & Smith site, with their own shipping prices and policies.

Hey, there!

I want to buy some anthias from LiveAquaria, but I really don't want to pay the $35 in shipping all by my lonesome. Here's my proposal:

• Post what you want in this thread, including the total cost of your order
  • Ordering closes Sunday night, and I reserve the right to close ordering early if the order starts getting too big
  • I'll PM everyone Monday morning with their individual order totals, including their split of the shipping costs
  • PayPal your share to me (plus 3% plz!) by Monday at midnight (no pymt = no order)
  • I'll place the order first thing Tuesday morning
  • The order will arrive at my place on Wednesday, Nov 4
  • I'll PM everyone when the box gets here to arrange order pickups
  • Anything still at my house on Thursday becomes mine! cool.gif

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions,

Derry

3% Paypal premium doesn't need to be added if it's done as a "personal gift". Check PayPals rules to make sure you do it right.