Just say hi to everyone on here. New to the forums

Joseph9123

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and just want to introduce myself. Joseph Le, stay in Northwest Austin, been doing the reef thing for 6 yrs, and have a 135 gallon 6ft long tank and 55 gallon that I grow corals to sell. At one time I went crazy with 5 tanks and had to say "F**K it and bought me a 135 gallon two yr ago. Running 4 vhos and 2 power compacts. I know ya going to say get metal halide, but I finally got into the stonys last month and they are growing good after I stacked all my live rock and made two large mounds. Pushing 400 lb in my main tank and 20lb in 55 gallon. Next month I'm going to get two 250watt 10k Mogul metal halide for my tank. Worried bc I don't have a chiller and unlike everyone Else, I don't have a sump. lol... I use two emperor 400 filters and Red sea protein skimmer. So much live rock that I have alot of flow to push thru the live rocks for additional filtration.

But now I think I out grew my 135 gallons I know it's all in my head and in 2 yrs... I want a 200 plus gallons .

I'm done with this paper..lol

-Joseph