Oct Reefcleaners Group Order

mFrame

Allrighty... Its Reef Cleaners group buy time. Yeeaaa. For those that have been on the orders before you know the drill. For those that haven't, Reef Cleaners is an excellent place for all of your Clean up Crew and Macro Algae needs. They have in season access to lots of CuC and algae that you just do not see elsewhere. John is fantastic to work with and has been quick to answer a lot of questions members have had on CuC members in the past. They are also a sponsor so you get the good feeling of helping out ARC at the same time you are getting quality CuC and algae!

The Group Buy will be open until Sunday October 18th 2359hours (A minute before midnight.) We'll check with John about delivery but it should be next week. Delivery will be at mcallahan's (Reef_Pug). If we get enough southies we can work out some sort of secondary drop off.

Reefcleaners Web Site is at www.reefcleaners.org

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before Sunday October 18th. Pay for the order separately through their website.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Use the discount code "discovery" and put "ARC" or "Austin Reef Club" in the notes section so RC knows that this is part of the group buy and will apply your discount. Note: Your discount will not show up in your checkout but Reef Cleaners will send a confirmation mail with the information in it after the order is placed.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, we will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me or Reef_Pug, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

Orders placed between today and Friday October 16th at 11:59pm can enjoy:

20% off livestock and food items using the discount code "discovery"

Buy 2 get 1 freeze dried food products - add the comment "Buy one get two food"

Buy 1 get 1 Dried Nori and Ulva - add the comment "BOGO"

Buy 1 get 1 Dwarf Ceriths - add the comment "BOGO"

Something for free, just add the comment "send me something for free" when placing your order.

How to qualify - Simply place your order, and when you reach the discount code box, enter the code "discovery". Then, before you click submit order, type in "BOGO", and RC will double the order when it gets to our side.

Catches -

No Rain checks

No guarantees on free items. We cannot refund free.

Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts other than the "discovery" discount.

No discounts of any kind on rock, or mud. No exceptions

500 dwarf cerith special not included

The website says "We are now offering FREE USPS Priority mail for all orders over $100, and FREE USPS Express Mail shipping for all orders over $150.", not sure how that works with the deals above. We're at about $87 right now...

there was an unmarked bag in the box and since I put in the comments to "give me something for free" (its a coupon code actually), I assumed they were mine.

So I owe Mike crabs. (yikes.)

Not sure if I'd rather be giving you crabs or getting them.... ugh. This is worse than the white dress comment.

there was an unmarked bag in the box and since I put in the comments to "give me something for free" (its a coupon code actually), I assumed they were mine.

So I owe Mike crabs. (yikes.)

Thief! Come to think of it, I did not get anything for free. Unless you count those nassarius snails they gave me by mistake instead of the fuzzy chiton.