90 Gallon DSA Tank, Stand, Canopy & Lighting

Travis Morgan

Hello,

I'm selling my 90 Gallon Reef Ready DSA Tank (1 year old, purchased new) which includes a Cherry Oak Stand & Canopy w Lighting - 48" Current USA Outer Orbit Metal Halide 2x250w, Pheonix 14k bulbs/T5's/LEDS. I custom fitted the light fixture in the canopy with a ventalation system. You wil notice three holes drilled in the side of the canopy, these are for the fans in which I have 3 drawing in and 1 flowing out on the other side. With all the lights running I have always maintained 75-79 degrees at the max and allways had good coral growth. The holes in the side can be an eye sore if they are visiible, it just so happens where I had the tank originally they really were not so I never worried about covering them up. A simple shutter design plate stained cherry would blend right in if you would like to cover them up. $1400 obo, call Travis w any questions 512-296-3977

• 4 weeks later...

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME TO AUSTIN SUNDAY TO CHECK OUT, WILL CALL YOU, WHAT AREA OF AUSTIN ARE YOU IN, I WOULD BE COMING FROM GONZALES, 60 MILES TO YOUR SOUTH. A SUMP DOES NOT COME WITH THE SETUP DOES IT? ALSO WHAT TYPE OF PLUMBING IS IT SET UP FOR. LOOKS LIKE A CORNER OVERFLOW, BUT CANNOT TELL FROM YOUR PICS. ALSO ARE ALL THE LIGHTS ABOUT 1 YR OLD ALSO, AS IN NEEDING TO BE REPLACED. JUST NEEDING TO KNOW WHAT ALL I WOULD NEED TO DO TO GET UP A RUNNING AGAIN.

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME TO AUSTIN SUNDAY TO CHECK OUT, WILL CALL YOU, WHAT AREA OF AUSTIN ARE YOU IN, I WOULD BE COMING FROM GONZALES, 60 MILES TO YOUR SOUTH. A SUMP DOES NOT COME WITH THE SETUP DOES IT? ALSO WHAT TYPE OF PLUMBING IS IT SET UP FOR. LOOKS LIKE A CORNER OVERFLOW, BUT CANNOT TELL FROM YOUR PICS. ALSO ARE ALL THE LIGHTS ABOUT 1 YR OLD ALSO, AS IN NEEDING TO BE REPLACED. JUST NEEDING TO KNOW WHAT ALL I WOULD NEED TO DO TO GET UP A RUNNING AGAIN.

Please give me a ring if your still interested, I can be reached at 512-296-3977, I can go over everything with you.

Thanks,

Travis