Orange Tube Anemone

diabeetus

I have a B-E-A-utiful orange tube anemone that I think deserves a better home than my 14 biocube. i originally bought it for the 75 gallon but killed another anemone passing by so it was decide to move it to my tank where it could be as viscous as it wanted to be. It looks incredibly awesome during the day but after the lights go out, that's when it looks its best, glowing florescent orange under the moonlights. to be honest it needs a deeper sand bed to bury itself and just a tad more space in my opinion. i bought it in june for $75 but i was thinking of a trade or $50 obo. as far as trades go, just livestock, corals, etc. no lights or any hardware.

thanks

-Corey

be nice with the quality of the photos :) i took them from my mac book built-in camera which was kinda difficult to maneuver around and still see what i was trying to capture

post-1118-12543649726134_thumb.jpg

post-1118-12543649895559_thumb.jpg

Diabeetus,

Yeah, the price is probably killing you as far as interest since you can get them from Fishy Business or Aquadome for about $35-$38 and it's local pickup. If you're open for a trade, I have green duncans, sun coral, various zoas, yellow scroll, pink birdsnest, hammer, and superman mushrooms. LMK if anything interests you. Thanks and hope the comment helped with your marketing strategy! :-)

Ty