DFWMAS annual conference

ACampbell

dfwmasbanner.gif

The Dallas Fort Worth Marine Aquarium Society is proud to announce our annual conference. Every year we host 4 speakers in a friendly environment with a major raffle

This year;

James Featheree will be speaking about clams

Dustin Dortin and ORA will be coming out to tell us about the aquaculture

industry (what has been accomplished as well as what is in the

works)

Sandy Shoup will be discussing the tiny life forms in our

sandbeds.

And we still have a surprise speaker TBA.

Come join us if possible; the registration is $45 online and $50 at the door.

Ryan Reeves (Servo) DFWMAS BOD

dfwmasbanner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

You will receive a frag gluing kit for free at the door when you sign in at the conference. The kit includes a 20oz tube of Cyano Acrylate (Super Glue Gel), and 1 oz of accelerator (speeds drying time to 5 seconds).

To get this, you need to sign up now!

http://www.dfwmas.org/nextwave2007/registration.html

For those that are already signed up, you too will get the free kit. Consider it a surprise bonus for your promptness. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish I could make it out there, but I will be working. I've been interested in attending a DFW meet (any of them) for some time now. Also, the attendance of speakers is really great, as I really enjoyed that aspect of MACNA last year, and I'll take info from a speaker over having to read a book any day :D

Mike - I hope you end up being able to make it, if you do, bring me back some frags glasses1.gif you know I love brown SPS happy4.gif

That's a shame. I wouldn't wanna miss it, but I'm just stuck working. I hear a lot of good about the DFW frag swaps, and I wouldn't turn down a chance to get at some good speakers either. For those of you who didn't get a chance to get up to MACNA in Houston, this is another good opportunity (though I know a some people cant go due to work, like me) to check out and get to know some more Texan reefers. Maybe you can talk Alex into going with you? You could even take the company vehicle, hah!