Green Fungia Plates

FarmerTy

Hey all,

I am looking to set up my 60-gallon tank and transitioning from a nano-cube. I have a lot of small-medium sized neon green fungia plates that I am looking to sell or trade for live rock, sand, and/or koralias. Range from quarter-sized ($10) to half-dollar sized ($15). Let me know what interests you. Personally more interested in trades than cash but I am open to whatever. Thanks.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/tybota/CIMG0010.jpg

-under 60 watts of 50/50 PCs, imagine pop under better lighting.

Ty

I'm still interested can you call me so we can make arrangements anytime after 530 is ok with me

Thanks

Pham 964-1603

Hey Pham,

Was wondering if you were still interested to trade the red digitata for a plate coral. LMK. Thanks.

BTW, you mailbox must be full because I can't send you any messages.

Hi Pham,

Sorry I am all out of fungia plates now. I do have plenty of other cool corals but it's going to have to wait a bit until I get my 60 gallon up and running. If you don't mind, I will contact you in a couple of months once things settle and see if I have something to trade with you for the red digitata. Thanks for your interest.

Ty

I'm still interested can you call me so we can make arrangements anytime after 530 is ok with me

Thanks

Pham 964-1603