Carbon Test

thedude

For all of you that have taken my advice and made the switch to Hydro Carbon II by Two Little Fishies, the results are obvious, but I thought I'd post a link to the test that backs up what I've been saying. Take your time and actually read it as it is very interesting. http://www.pets-warehouse.com/carbon.htm

AA carries it but honestly, buy the bigger bucket as you'll save some serious money long term. Let someone up there know you want the 4 liter bucket of Hydrocarbon (I believe) and we'll special order some of the bigger ones in. Premium Aquatics and Marine Depot carry it as well, and the sales people at PA are just outstanding.

John

• 4 weeks later...

The typical fluidized filter most notably the phosban reactors increase the efficiency of the carbon by something like 200%. That's a TON and if at all possible, run the media in one of those reactors. I don't have the space for the phosban reactor and run it in a bag in my sump's drip tray and it works just fine.

John