Coral Rocks For Sale-Zoas-Palys

Laura

I have 3 larger rocks for sale that are growing some nice zoas and palys...these are left over from my breakdown of my 36g...

Item #1-a large approx 6" X 3" rock filled with teal and Man O' War palys-$15

Item #2-smaller rock approx 2" x 3"...this is a nice combo rock with palys and zoas that are pretty nice in color!!-$15-SOLD-Polarbear

RIC!!!!!!!!!

How are you??? It's been a while!!

The corals are under a 150MH with an XM 15K bulb....

Yes, you may purchase the smaller rock at $10...it is the bottom photo, just in case there is confusion with the photo placings!!

I can meet you at RCA whenever you are ready...are you coming to the sale on Saturday?

I was asked to help out, so I'll be the hyper one running like...well, you've seen how fast I can sprint through the store laugh.gif

Just let me know if tomorrow is good to meet you....

Laura

Which is the one for $15?

Hey Russell!!

It is the photo on the top right, with the multiple zoas and palys...also, your frilly mushroom is just about ready to go...I set it on a rock 2 days ago...I'm just making sure it stays and adjusts....

Laura

The pictures show up in a vertical role when I view them. Is it the one with the blue and green on it? Also, FYI the names Mitchell :lol:

Hey Russell!!

It is the photo on the top right, with the multiple zoas and palys...also, your frilly mushroom is just about ready to go...I set it on a rock 2 days ago...I'm just making sure it stays and adjusts....

Laura

The pictures show up in a vertical role when I view them. Is it the one with the blue and green on it? Also, FYI the names Mitchell smile.gif

DOH!!!!!!! I was thinking of another member who I just answered a PM to...HIS name was Russell...my bad!!

The $15 rock has both teal palys, with zoas on the left side of the rock...it is the only rock that has zoas...the zoas have green skirts and a yellow center.

Laura

RIC!!!!!!!!!

How are you??? It's been a while!!

The corals are under a 150MH with an XM 15K bulb....

Yes, you may purchase the smaller rock at $10...it is the bottom photo, just in case there is confusion with the photo placings!!

I can meet you at RCA whenever you are ready...are you coming to the sale on Saturday?

I was asked to help out, so I'll be the hyper one running like...well, you've seen how fast I can sprint through the store laugh.gif

Just let me know if tomorrow is good to meet you....

Laura

Well I hope they can adapt to my PC's. I have sucessfully resisted going MH so far. Tomorrow is good for me. I need water anyway. How does noon sound?

I don't know if I will make it to the sale. Is it really as crowded as the people here are talking about? If so, I don't think I need anything that badly.

Let me know about tomorrow.

Someone else thanked you for remembering their name. I appreciate the courtesy as well. You have an awesome memory. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast.

Well I hope they can adapt to my PC's. I have sucessfully resisted going MH so far. Tomorrow is good for me. I need water anyway. How does noon sound?

I don't know if I will make it to the sale. Is it really as crowded as the people here are talking about? If so, I don't think I need anything that badly.

Let me know about tomorrow.

Someone else thanked you for remembering their name. I appreciate the courtesy as well. You have an awesome memory. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast.

you're too funny!!

Noon is fine...I need water also...

These zoas and palys will grow under ANYTHING...I have some in my AquaPod and my 46 bow that has T5's....

I'll post it as sold and see you at 12pm....

Laura

hey laura would you be willing to hold this one for me until the 1st when i get paid and pick up the mushroom?

DOH!!!!!!! I was thinking of another member who I just answered a PM to...HIS name was Russell...my bad!!

The $15 rock has both teal palys, with zoas on the left side of the rock...it is the only rock that has zoas...the zoas have green skirts and a yellow center.

Laura

The palys are wide open. Thanks for the frag, or is it a mini-colony? I never know how the nomenclature is determined.

aw, who knows Ric..it's a bunch of pretty, flowing things on a rock. and it's not "painted" on there...wink.gif

See you soon!

Laura