Kenya Tree Frags

admirejb

My Kenya Tree has tons of frags. Some I have been growing for several months and are several inches long. Ive also got some other corals that Id be willing to trade. I live off Manchacha and William Cannon. Looking for friendly frag swaps with anyone in the area for pretty much any type of corals. If you live close and are interested let me know. Ill take some pictures tonight.

Edited by admirejb

Sorry, ive been busy lately and havnt gotten on. Havnt gotten as much interest as I was hoping. Ive got some decent size frags ill sell for 5 bucks. Ive got even more tiny frags as of late and ill just give you a tiny one if you want to come and get it. But would much prefer to trade frags.

James

Texting works best between 8am - 5pm

can you take some pictures of the frags. I live south as well and would like to buy some from you.

Sorry, ive been busy lately and havnt gotten on. Havnt gotten as much interest as I was hoping. Ive got some decent size frags ill sell for 5 bucks. Ive got even more tiny frags as of late and ill just give you a tiny one if you want to come and get it. But would much prefer to trade frags.

James

Texting works best between 8am - 5pm