Frags for sale

cmanning

One of our main colonies has overgrown and shadowing other mini-colonies....so it needed to be frag. We have different sizes and the price range from $20 - $5.

This is the main colony.

gallery_40_5_294428.jpg

This is before cutting.

gallery_40_5_223918.jpg

(The middle one that's upright is taken) all that are on the sandbed were transferred last night to a frag rack and are available.

gallery_40_5_418393.jpg

A close up look at the colors.

gallery_40_5_62579.jpg

Thanks for looking.

How different is tjos from your turquoise acro I have from you?

This is purple and what I gather from a fellow reefer is called an acropora nana...almost as similar to the tri-color valida w/the exception its growth pattern is different.

that coral looks almost identical to the valida i bought from you.

You know what Mike, I think you might have the nana and not the tri-color valida. In any case if you want the tri-color I got one. Once the nana reached a certain size I could tell the difference between the 2.

its something to do with this new setup i suppose.you can email me at [email protected] if you want.i asked how much and when could i pick up a valida frag?i work at night so either has to be during the morning or weekend.

I believe your PM box is full. If you are a non-Premium member, you are limited to 50 messages or less (Premium members get a 100 message capacity). You will need to delete some of your old messages.

its something to do with this new setup i suppose.you can email me at [email protected] if you want.i asked how much and when could i pick up a valida frag?i work at night so either has to be during the morning or weekend.

I sent you e-mail and I forgot to mention about the time of pick up. Weekend will work for me since I have to take/pick up kids to summer camps/weight trainers in the morning hours.

I would like to pick up a frag! I can be there wed. before 1 or any time on saturday if that will work for you. I live in leander as well.

Tonya

I still have some available. I'll be busy between 11:45 and 12:15 but I'm available from then on. And if you can't make it, we can still schedule for Saturday.

i think my wife,daughter and i will be in town around 12:30 tomorrow.if that would work for the things i wanted we could stop by.if not i can stick to the weekend plan.

I'll be here, give a ring....you still got my phone #?