Anyone have a boat??

Erock

Hey everyone,

as much as i love this hobby and absolutely adore my tank i have a much bigger desire at this point in my life. I want a BOAT!!! not because of the SNL skit either... haha... I grew up fishing and its absolutely one of my passions, but now am stuck on shore... that sucks a lot. thought i would give this a chance. i know its a longshot but who knows.

im looking for something with a title and the whole bit. ive got a boat in my back yard right now with no title and its doing me no good. anyway, here is my setup (and id be willing to throw in some cashola too!!)

45G corner w/stand and lid if needed

250W metal halide

red sea prism hob skimmer

2X koreala 2

heater

small fan i use to keep it cool

2 O. Clowns

1 Flame hawk

1 lawnmower blenny

1 little purple fish (no idea?!?!_

1 sea urchin

1 sea cucumber (havent seen him since day 2 though)

1 coral banded shrimp

1 harlequin shrimp (with one half eaten choc chip star)

ive got a few corals in there too

some Green star polyps

i think zoos

bubble coral.

i dont really know the names of corals because i buy what looks good and dont put much thought into it. if you have anything to offer me i can take some pictures for ya. This is an all or nothing kind of deal. i dont necessarily want to get out of the hobby but am looking for an offer i cannot refuse.

I have a boat with motor and title that you can have if you will pick it up.

The catch. It needs lots of repair and has no trailer. The motor does have compression.

Dave

Really nice or really mean...

The value is in the motor (that is the nice part). The boat could be brought back to life but that is the mean part. It would be lots of work.

yeah, that is a bit more of a project than i am looking to get into right now. im putting a bunch of work into the boat i have right now with hopes that the tpwd will be able to issue me a serial and title and registration and whatnot. gonna have to jump through some hoops but in the mean time its a good ol fashioned row boat!!!

• 2 weeks later...