Start 29 Gallon For Womens/Childrens Shelter

texasfitnessman

I have donated a 29 Gallon ECO Systems Tank w T-5 lighting and Stand to a local Women and Childrens Shelter for their enjoyment. I have the tank up and going with live sand some rock and a few starter fish. I just started taking some frags from my tanks but could use some help getting a variety of fish and corals in this tank. If any of you out there are willing to let some small frags go I would appreciate it greatly. I will get a post of the tank up this weekend and will add pictures as the tank grows. Due to the secretive nature of the shelter I cannot take anyone to the tank to assist me in setting it up. Thanks for all of the ARC that have helped so far and for those of you that will help in the future.

You can contact me directly at [email protected] or call 512-638-2904

Thanks Again to All !!!!!!!!

I have donated a 29 Gallon ECO Systems Tank w T-5 lighting and Stand to a local Women and Childrens Shelter for their enjoyment. I have the tank up and going with live sand some rock and a few starter fish. I just started taking some frags from my tanks but could use some help getting a variety of fish and corals in this tank. If any of you out there are willing to let some small frags go I would appreciate it greatly. I will get a post of the tank up this weekend and will add pictures as the tank grows. Due to the secretive nature of the shelter I cannot take anyone to the tank to assist me in setting it up. Thanks for all of the ARC that have helped so far and for those of you that will help in the future.

You can contact me directly at [email protected] or call 512-638-2904

Thanks Again to All !!!!!!!!

I can donate 5-20 green skirt zoanthids

gallery_834_101_340831.jpg