30g long entire system must sell

amy

Hey folks,

I have to move quickly and unfortunately have to part with my tank that I have had and loved for four years. This is heartbreaking for me but I have no choice. I was told by AquaTek that this would be a good place to find good hobbyists who might want my tank.

I have a 30g long reef tank:

40+ lbs of coraline-covered live rock. One Figian rock at 10+ lbs. in a dramatic arch the entire top of which is covered with a stunning neon-green star polyp. Another rock shaped almost exactly like the state of Texas (if that appeals to anyone). All rock completely covered in brilliant purple coraline. I will sell the rock individually, but would prefer that someone take the tank as a whole.

Marineland Protein Skimmer. Marineland Penguin 50g Filter Box, with separate compartment with Bio Hex Node Ceramics with a 4-year-old thriving bacterial colony. 2 Marineland 30g Power heads. 2 T5 duo light strips (flourescent/actinic).

40 lbs. live sand.

Extras: Red Sea Calcium+3 (brand new). 25lbs. Oceanic Sea Salt (brand new). Kent superbuffer. Salinity tester/thermometer (bobbing type). Saltwater master kit, Phosphate test kit (both nearly new).

I am also looking to re-home my two fish: Yellow-tailed Damsel, Ernie (4 years old), Royal Gamma, Prince (1 year), and hermit crab, Herman (4 years old and still kicking!), 1 Mexican Turbo, 2 Narsarius snails, 1 Bumblebee snail. Fish, crab and snails free to a VERY GOOD home only.

I am offering the entire set-up for $300/best offer. The only caveat is that it must be picked-up by this weekend as I have to move almost immediately. I will be taking everything live to Bruce at AquaTek if I cannot sell the system by this weekend, but will still keep the sand (for a couple of days) and all equipment (other than tank which I cannot move with me) for awhile after that to sell per item.

If anyone is interested in all or part please call me, Amy, at (512) 743-9794 anytime between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. I really hope to find a knowledgeable hobbyist to take my system. As such, I am not offering it anywhere but on this forum.

I spoke to amy, the live stock is gone/spoken for. She can not check this website, as she has no home internet access. If you are interested in anything call her on the cell number above. She is looking to move this stuff this week.