CUSTOM OCEANIC 158G

Mike

Ok, I have three tanks in my house. With two kids in sports I simply do not have time for all of them. So, I must sell my 158. I currently have it set up as a FOWLR; with some corals . What comes with this deal is this:

Tank

Custom Oceanic 158G Reef Ready aquarium, stand, glass lids, Penninsula style dimensions-60"L X 24"W X 25"T

Filter(s)

4' (48") long wet/dry by Dan's

Aqua C urchin Pro skimmer w/Mag 5 pump

DIY 8G refugium, MJ1200 feed pump, 24" 65W PC refugium light

TLF phosban reactor w/feedpump

Return Pump

Panworld 50PX-X

Lighting

2X 250W Coralvue ballast

2X 250W 12K Reeflux bulbs

1 spare 250W Coralvue ballast

Livestock

really tame (eats from my hand) 7" Dogface puffer

4" Purple Tang

4" sargassum (or Redtail) Trigger

4 or 5" Yellow Coris Wrasse

really large mats of "nuclear green" GSP

Xenia

150 LBS of well established Live Rock (conservative weight estimate)

80-100 LBS of Live Sand

I know most everyone has reef tanks, and this was set up as a reef before the FOWLR and it literally grew anything that was introduced. My son wanted a puffer so I changed it to this livestock list. So, that being said is the reason for the two different prices. If someone would like the set-up excluding the fish, it is an awesome reef tank.

Entire set-up with fish: $1,000.00

Entire set-up minus the fish: $750.00

Here are a couple of FTS. I can take more if needed, please PM if so. I really hope to sell this with out parting out, so let's hold off on calling dibs for anything.

new001.jpg

new002.jpg

new003.jpg

Thanks Dustin! I have received some PM's, but for some reason I cannot reply? Anyway, sorry for this and anyone can e-mail me--- [email protected]

Also, I would like to sell this with out having to part it out. so, I have received some dib requests, but for now please wait on dibs. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Mike

So, to be clear, it's $750 without the Dogface Puffer, Purple Tang, Sargassum Trigger, and Yellow Coris Wrasse....everything else is included at that price?

Yes, you are correct. the price is $750 without the fish you listed. Everything else I listed in the original post is included for that price. Thanks for your interest!