Dustin

I have a colony of Kryptonite Kandy cane I would like to get $100 20+ heads

I also have a female Leopard wrasse $20

Frogspawn 1 head $10

Nuclear Explosion colony of palys $10

First one with the Cash!

Thanks

Dustin

Is the Leopard wrasse eating frozen food?

To be very honest I have never seen her eat frozen food. I would not buy this fish If you dont have a great pod population.

The Kryptonite is a pretty easy coral to keep! You could buy it and frag it out if you wanted. This stuff sells for $10 a head! Im selling it for less than half that!

Thanks

Dustin

To be very honest I have never seen her eat frozen food. I would not buy this fish If you dont have a great pod population.

The Kryptonite is a pretty easy coral to keep! You could buy it and frag it out if you wanted. This stuff sells for $10 a head! Im selling it for less than half that!

Thanks

Dustin

Ok, I already lost a canary blenny b/c he wouldn't eat frozen so I'll pass as my pod population isn't anywhere to be found...other than my refugium.

Thanks

Dustin

That makes too much sense! You're killing me!

(hmm...coming to Georgetown anytime soon? :lol: )

I used yahoo maps and it looks like Florence is pretty close to the middle. I can meet anytime after 6pm tonight. Call me if you want. I will be going to apt. at 1:30 so sometime after 3pm. 254 535 0592

Thanks

Dustin

I used yahoo maps and it looks like Florence is pretty close to the middle. I can meet anytime after 6pm tonight. Call me if you want. I will be going to apt. at 1:30 so sometime after 3pm. 254 535 0592

Thanks

Dustin

Tonight I can't do. :shifty:

I can do tomorrow or Thursday, though.

Kryptonite's are sold! Thanks Chris! :please: When I get the tank set up I may PM you for a frag! LOL!

Thanks! Sitting in the bag in the water at the moment. Looks great under the normal lights.

Can't wait to get it "officially" in the tank and see it under the actinics tonight.