all my corals plus live rock they are on

Quiet1

I am parting out 2 of my saltwater tanks and have sold all the livestock. all the live rock has been moved to another tank for sale.I don't want a line of people coming in and out of my house, so, I would like to sell all the corals and live rock they are attached to for 150.00 There are so many that it is hard to not skip some. there are green star polyps, leather corals, button polyps, mushrooms, ricordia, snake polyp galaxy star pom pom xenias, maybe leaving some out. 254-939-6253 I have a 75 gallon tank filled with cured liverock, 1-2 years coralline growth. 2.00 lb

I have sold the livestock in the 100 and moved all the liverock except for the pieces that have corals on it. I would like to sell all the remaining corals and rock they are growing on so i can drain the tank. make me an offer for the entire lot.

I am parting out 2 of my saltwater tanks and have sold all the livestock. all the live rock has been moved to another tank for sale.I don't want a line of people coming in and out of my house, so, I would like to sell all the corals and live rock they are attached to for 150.00 There are so many that it is hard to not skip some. there are green star polyps, leather corals, button polyps, mushrooms, ricordia, snake polyp galaxy star pom pom xenias, maybe leaving some out. 254-939-6253 I have a 75 gallon tank filled with cured liverock, 1-2 years coralline growth. 2.00 lb

I need to sell these corals. come buy 1 or all. there is a galaxy star, frogspawn, 2 or 3 button polyps, kenya tree, red blue and orange and neon green mushrooms. orange ricordia, hiawian feather duster.

I have sold the livestock in the 100 and moved all the liverock except for the pieces that have corals on it. I would like to sell all the remaining corals and rock they are growing on so i can drain the tank. make me an offer for the entire lot.

SALE PENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to sell these corals. come buy 1 or all. there is a galaxy star, frogspawn, 2 or 3 button polyps, kenya tree, red blue and orange and neon green mushrooms. orange ricordia, hiawian feather duster.