Big Wrench

I'm needing to change out the filter in the in-line water cleaner thingie (don't know the real name, sorry) for our ice maker. I thought the wrench from my RO/DI unit would work, but the icemaker one is smaller than the cannister on my Ro/DI unit.

Does anyone have a really big wrench/pipe wrench or band wrench that I can borrow so I can get the housing off and replace the filter? HD didnt have a plastic wrench to fit the housing and I wasn't going to drop $30 on a band wrench.

I've got a strap wrench or a pipe wrench, the pipe may rough up the unit though. I'm gonna be home in the evening today and tomorrow or all day friday if you wanna come by or I can possibly get it to you this weekend. I think o'reilys rents wrenches if theres one closer to you

I've got a strap wrench or a pipe wrench, the pipe may rough up the unit though. I'm gonna be home in the evening today and tomorrow or all day friday if you wanna come by or I can possibly get it to you this weekend. I think o'reilys rents wrenches if theres one closer to you

Cool. are you coming to the group meeting on Saturday? If so, its at my place so we could knock it out before/after.

• 1 month later...

az,

I need the wrench back.

System won't let me send PMs.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve-

Does the system say my inbox is full?

When do you need it back by (i.e...I'm booked all weekend after 12 p today so if you need it this weekend, I'll make sure and get it to you today.) Otherwise, I can run it up monday evening.