WTB small sized Nano Cube

Crossbonez

I'm new to the forums and to the whole salt water aquarium business, and I'm looking for a used but good condition Nano Cube to start off.

I've put quite a bit of effort into researching the right way to set up and maintain a salt water aquarium, so I'm ready to put what I've learned to the test.

I'm looking for a cube around 6-12 gallons with all the necessities; lights, pump, filter, etc. and anything extra you might want to add. (If its something I can really use

to help kick off my aquatic quest, I won't mind paying a bit more for it)

Looking for a good deal on it, so if anyone is interested, you can contact me by email: [email protected]

or by cell: (512)577- 3202

My name is Jeff, and I live in Pflugerville, so if we have a deal, I'll leave the meeting spot up to you, unless you want me to choose. Also, as I mentioned before, I am new to this, so if

there are any tips you'd like to give a newbie, please tell me. Much appreciated! I will post again if I've chosen a deal.

-Jeff

Welcome to ARC and to the hobby. You will find that everyone here is very helpful. I'm sure that you will find a good deal on here for your starter tank. Be sure to come by the next meeting.

Just sent you a PM. I've got a 24g that you'd probably like...a little bigger, but you'll want bigger once you start. Maybe we can work something out if you are interested.

Dena