reef crystals

don duncan

I am going to order some salt from foster and smith. Anyone up for a group order? Last time I checked is was about 33 per bucket.

I just checked the code and it is 32 per bucket.

Edited by don duncan

I am going to order some salt from foster and smith. Anyone up for a group order? Last time I checked is was about 33 per bucket.

I just checked the code and it is 32 per bucket.

I'm up for it. No charge for shipping?

I can do 2 if it stalls out short of 10.

Conceivably in for 1, but when I check their site I'm only seeing Reef Crystals in 160 gal for $51.99. What product are you ordering?

Conceivably in for 1, but when I check their site I'm only seeing Reef Crystals in 160 gal for $51.99. What product are you ordering?

Just a heads up to all ... Dr. Foster offers boxes of 200 gallon worth of salt for the same price as the 160 gallon bucket.

I ordered a box a few months back, and the salt comes packed in 3 or 4 bags inside the box. The only thing you don't get is the bucket (which I am starting to accumulate a bunch of :) ).

Just a heads up to all ... Dr. Foster offers boxes of 200 gallon worth of salt for the same price as the 160 gallon bucket.

I ordered a box a few months back, and the salt comes packed in 3 or 4 bags inside the box. The only thing you don't get is the bucket (which I am starting to accumulate a bunch of :) ).

reef crystals salt or generic salt?

The order is

Me 4 buckets

Chris F 1 bucket

Lisa 1 bucket

vmmike 1 bucket

az 1 bucket, possibly 2

that makes 8 buckets, possibly 9

The price with shipping turns out to be 33.40 per bucket. They would not ship for free.

I will finalize the order by Thursday, so hurry if you are sitting on the fence.

I placed the order last night. I am taking everyone at their word on the purchase. You can pay me when they come in.

I am located in Round Rock, but will make plans for a pick up spot that works for everyone, (except chris).

Here who I have for the order.

Chris 1 bucket

AZ 2 buckets

Lisa 1 bucket

VMmike 1 bucket

and me 4 buckets

That is a total of 9 buckets.

I ordered 10 so I can still sell 1 bucket if someone wants it.

The price came out to be 33.40 per bucket.

I placed the order last night. I am taking everyone at their word on the purchase. You can pay me when they come in.

I am located in Round Rock, but will make plans for a pick up spot that works for everyone, (except chris).

Chris 1 bucket

AZ 2 buckets

Lisa 1 bucket

VMmike 1 bucket

and me 4 buckets

Sweet. I've got the cash ready so let me know when they come in and i'll pay you.

How far are you from renman? I'm going to be @ his place on Sunday and could swing by yours to pay you.

Sweet. I've got the cash ready so let me know when they come in and i'll pay you.

How far are you from renman? I'm going to be @ his place on Sunday and could swing by yours to pay you.

I'm good for it. :) When is expected delivery? Headed out of town this weekend for Mother's Day.

Chris 1 bucket

AZ 2 buckets

Lisa 1 bucket

VMmike 1 bucket

and me 4 buckets

I will take the last bucket if you do not already have a taker....

chiu

Planning on a pickup spot that doesn't work for me, huh? :)