Free Devil's Hand, Xenia, Gold Star Polyps, Green Star Polyps

renman303

I have tons of these four items and want to clear my tank of some. Come and get it if you like!!!!

I can supply nano's as well as huge pieces. Please do this if you want to trade or want something for free. Please don't come here for a huge piece just to frag it and "sell" it to someone after I offered it for free. Have a conscience.

If you have anything to trade, corals, fish, inverts, let me know. I'm not holding anyone's feet to the fire for the corals that I'm getting rid of...whatever makes you feel good.

I'm at home today. 818-2221

Your Friend....and mine,

Dave

I have tons of these four items and want to clear my tank of some. Come and get it if you like!!!!

I can supply nano's as well as huge pieces. Please do this if you want to trade or want something for free. Please don't come here for a huge piece just to frag it and "sell" it to someone after I offered it for free. Have a conscience.

If you have anything to trade, corals, fish, inverts, let me know. I'm not holding anyone's feet to the fire for the corals that I'm getting rid of...whatever makes you feel good.

I'm at home today. 818-2221

Your Friend....and mine,

Dave

Would love some. Could you hold til later in the week?