29g tankmates

mFrame

I have two ocellaris clowns and a flame hawk in my 29g tank (30x12x18) as well as a few snails and two tiny blue-leg hermits. I plan to keep some corals, and know that the hawk may prey on shrimp if I added them.

For this size aquarium I have two more fish I ultimately want to add. The first is a watchman goby. I would like to add a blue fish of some sort but the damsels don't really excite me other than being the right size. I've looked at the neon goby, but I'd rather see that flash of blue swimming around the aquarium. If I can ever get my pod population way up I'd prefer to have a mandarin as well.

What do you think of a Coral Beauty Angel? Info says that are mostly reef safe, but I'm concerned that as it matures (4") that it would be crowded.

Any advice?

How about a pacific pygmy angelfish. They stay rather small and just from what we seen ...... it hasn't cause any trouble. This fish is housed in a 36 gal. bowfront tank w/ watchman goby, a circus clown goby, randall goby w/pistol shrimp, softies, mushrooms, zoas and frogspawn. http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/angelfish...ificpygmyangel/

How about a pacific pygmy angelfish. They stay rather small and just from what we seen ...... it hasn't cause any trouble. This fish is housed in a 36 gal. bowfront tank w/ watchman goby, a circus clown goby, randall goby w/pistol shrimp, softies, mushrooms, zoas and frogspawn. http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/angelfish...ificpygmyangel/

Very pretty fish that I hadn't seen before, now I have to read up on it but the link you sent makes him sound like a good fit.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!