FS: Northern Lights and Blue Hairy Milli

Brooks

I have two extra frags of a Northern Lights Nasuta, and a extra frag of Blue hairy milli.

Northern lights 3" (Encrusted a few CM at the base) asking $40

Blue Hairy Milli 3" WORTH (3 tiny sticks on 1 piece of LR rubble, all encrusting rapidly.) - asking $30

Gotta get money for a new Mag 5 :'(

Cash ONLY No trades

-Brooks

DSC_6566.jpg

Far Right = Northern Lights - - - Far Left, Blue Hairy Milli

Haha! :D

I'll be getting the following

Mag 7

Koralia 4 x2

New pipes for return

Another light for the other side of the tank. (MH)

Reef Roids from Aquatek

Possibly the Polyp Lab method stuff (What Bruce recommended)

A few piece of coral from Dale

Total cost:

A lot

Brooks - You have too much light on the Northern Lights. If you move away from lights a little farther it will look just like mine, dark green coralites with bright blue tips.

Brooks - You have too much light on the Northern Lights. If you move away from lights a little farther it will look just like mine, dark green coralites with bright blue tips.

John-

Where do you have yours set in the tank (high/low), under light/away from light?

John-

Where do you have yours set in the tank (high/low), under light/away from light?

needs to be at least 16 inches from a MH bulb and maybe off to one side to not get direct light. dont ge me wrong it will grow very fast otherwise but wont get its full color. just is a fast bleacher (but wont kill it). I have mine under 1800 watts of light and have placed correctly as to not bleach out.

needs to be at least 16 inches from a MH bulb and maybe off to one side to not get direct light. dont get me wrong it will grow very fast otherwise but wont get its full color. just is a fast bleacher (but wont kill it). I have mine under 1800 watts of light and have placed correctly as to not bleach out.

Ok, great, thanks for the tip. I couldn't figure out why mine wasn't looking so hot.

I put mine over to the right of my tank not under direct MH light and about 16"-ish inches down. The colors don't look the same as they did but I'll wait and see what happens! :D